Problems With Personal Wealth And Estate Planning
Problems with personal wealth and estate planning often come up in step seven of The Seven Step Exit Planning Process™. Most can be be prevented if they are addressed before the exit planning process starts.
Before you ever begin the exit planning process, you need to answer these five questions:
1) What are my estate planning preference for the disposition of my business and personal assets upon my death?
2) How will I protect my business and/or retirement income to my dependents after my death?
3) How do I intend to balance the distribution of my estate among my family members?
4) What plan will I follow for personal lifetime wealth management?
5) How will I protect my personal assets from lawsuits and potential creditors?
About Elizabeth Mower
Please watch episode 67 for more information about Elizabeth Mower and her role at Business Enterprise Institute.
Visit our archive page for more information about how to retire and be happy.
Thank you to Zarlengo Raub, CPAs for providing a location to film our Denver interview series.